How To Cook Konigsberger Klopse –this is another German dish. It is a counterpart of what we call meatballs in the United States. Unlike the commonly served meatballs that we know, this Konigsberger Klopse thing is a bit tricky and it requires more ingredients than the usual version we cook and serve. And it is worth it because its way better than the usual one. Here is how to cook Konigsberger Klopse:
- In a pan, heat broth ingredients, simmer over medium high heat.
- While simmering the broth, in a bowl, combine meatballs ingredients. Mix well.
- Scoop meatball mixture and squeeze in hand to form balls.
- Roll the balls over the flour to get rid of stickiness and carefully drop into the broth.
- Simmer the balls for 15 minutes for every batch.
- Remove the balls from the broth with spoon and put in a bowl.
- Now let’s make the sauce. In the broth, put the sauce ingredients and heat. Stir while simmerinng until thick.
- Put the meatballs in a serving bowl and pour sauce on it.
- And serve.