Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 20 small pieces
1 regular size can of condensed milk
3 eggs (yolk is what we need, set aside the whites for other purposes)
2 teaspoon butter
MAKING YEMA PROCEDURE
1. Put the skillet over low heat.
2. Pour the condensed milk and egg yolks while stirring.
3. Add the butter. Continue stirring until the mixture thickens.
4. When the desired thickness is achieved, remove the skillet from heat.
5. Cut the plastic wrapper into 3x3 inch squares.
6. Scoop the mixture and roll it into a ball and wrap. Do the process for the remaining mixture.
HOW TO MAKE YEMA (RECIPE)