- Drop the bone marrow and meat in boiling water and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove the meat and marrow and rinse thoroughly with running water.
- In a pot, boil 1 ½ liter of water.
- Add the onion, meat and marrow and simmer until the meat is tender.
- Add the potatoes and bananas, brocoli and carrots. Simmer until the vegetables are cooked.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add the cabbage and simmer until cabbage is cooked.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Disclaimer: The author of this blog does not claim the ownership of the following video.