- In a pot, put the pork, vinegar, pepper, 1 teaspoon of minced ginger, salt, bay leaves and soy sauce.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until the pork is cooked.
- In a pan, pour some oil and fry the potatoes. Set aside.
- In the same pan, saute garlic and onion. Add tomato sauce.
- Add sugar and ½ cup of water. Stir well.
- Slice the pork according to your preference.
- In the pan, add the pork, bell pepper, annatto water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Disclaimer: The author of this blog does not claim the ownership of this video.
Courtesy of youtube.com