image source: eastmeetsmacon.wordpress.com
HOW TO COOK DAK BAL (RECIPE)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
30 ounce chicken feet
1/2 cup rice wine
6 tablespoon water
2 thumb-size ginger (grated)
1 small onions (minced)
6 tablespoon soy sauce
4 tablespoon brown sugar
2 teaspoon hot chili pepper
3 teaspoon oyster sauce (I prefer Mama Sita's)
1 star anise bud
2 teaspoon sesame seeds (toasted)
Preparation and cooking procedure:
1. Prepare the chicken by washing it boiling water.
2. Remove the fingertips and the outer layer skin (the yellow skin.)
3. In a pan, saute garlic and onion until golden brown.
4. Add the chicken feet and saute until the reddish color is gone.
5. Add the remaining ingredients except the sesame seeds.
6. Bring to a boil and simmer. Toss frequently until the sauce thickens.
7. Transfer in a serving plate, garnish with sesame seeds and serve with Soju.
HOW TO MAKE DAK BAL (RECIPE)