image source: wikipedia.org
16 ounce cooked mashed potatoes
16 ounce quark
20 tablespoon all-purpose flour
sugar (5 tablespoon but you can adjust the amount depending on you taste)
oil for frying
Preparation and Step by Step Cooking/Baking Procedure:
1. In a bowl, combine together mashed potatoes, flour, egg and quark. Mix perfectly to form dough.
2. If the dough is too thick, you can add the mixture with milk, if too thin and runny, add flour.
3. On a lightly floured table or board, scoop a part of the dough and make it a ball.
4. Using a spatula, gently press the ball to make it flat and thin as much as possible. Do the process for the rest of the dough.
5. In a skillet, heat oil. Fry the dough until golden brown.
6. Remove the cooked Quarkkeulchen from the skillet and put on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
7. Serve with apple sauce or maple syrup.